“A decent budget hotel - great value for money”

Ibis Budget Bradford
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Visited the Ibis budget a few weeks ago as was in the area to celebrate a friends birthday and this place was incredibly cheap (£25.00!). I didn’t expect much due to the price and as it was only somewhere to put my head down after a meal and a few drinks, wasn’t too bothered, however it exceeded my expectations and I got a decent nights sleep which was the main objective.
The room, although basic, was clean and modern and all the staff I dealt with were helpful, friendly and professional. The £4.25 all you can eat breakfast was a bargain and was just what the doctor ordered to aid hangover after a few drinks had turned into a few too many!
I wouldn’t choose this hotel for a romantic weekend away, but then who would choose a budget hotel for that purpose (and who would go to Bradford for a romantic weekend?!!)?! For the price and convenience, it was spot on.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Budget in Bradford and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I booked into the Ibis Budget Hotel whilst visiting family. The Hotel has everything you need and even though there isn't a restaurant, you can have a simple but enjoyable breakfast for 4.25!
The staff were very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be staying there again. Very affordable in today's financial climate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and would like to thank you, we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. . We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget in Bradford.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Dirty
Smelt
Tiny
Uncomfortable beds
Rude staff over charged
They take your money before you see the rooms
Breakfast terrible
Next to noisy main road hard to sleep
Bedding stunk
Room was full of smoke - we don't smoke
Blood on walls
Don't stay here safer to sleep on park bench

• Stayed: September 2012
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

I’m sorry we failed to live up to your expectations. The team and I at Ibis Budget in Bradford appreciate your feedback, though, and we are addressing the issue's. Please feel free to call me on 01274 724415 or email me on h6364-gm@accor.com to discuss further.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 2 months on and off. It started ok but gradually it's been noisier until this week when noise was every night. Drunken kids screaming and banging internal doors til 530am. I rang reception twice and they did sort it out but I was up for work at 645 am. Never again !

• Stayed: October 2012

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We are looking into the matter, but feel free to contact email me h6364-gm@accor.com to discuss this further.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here for work. Did the job but they're not kidding when they say budget!

Poor decor - marks on walls and a smelly toilet which was a little off putting. Breakfast was incredibly overpriced for what you get - you're better off nipping over the road to tesco for a fresh croissant for a quarter of the price. Only one plug socket in the room which was annoying as well.

Main concern with the hotel was that I did not feel safe staying here. As a young woman there were constantly people hanging outside in the car park and sitting in the cars. Seemed to be lots of coming and going. People within the hotel were very noisy - playing loud music and shouting. Had very poor sleep when I was here as was constantly being woken up by doors banging/shouting.

I have absolutely no faults with the staff - they were incredibly helpful and welcoming.

Good location providing you have a car. It did the job but I don't think I'll be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us at ibis budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We are looking into these matters, but feel free to contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss anything further.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

It’s a cheap, clean, nice beds, but a bit noisy.

It was difficult find your way to the hotel itself as no signs were in place yet. We had to ask a police officer how to get there. After some thinking the officer decided to escort us to the hotel – that was my first time having police escort to a hotel.

The personnel at the hotel was very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to have a room opposite the road and close the window before you sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to ibis budget in Bradford very soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed here on a buisness trip and didnt actually book the hotel myself . BUT THEY WERENT KIDDING WHEN THEY SAY BUDGET!!

the bathroom smells, the bed is broken and very rubbish old mattress. The decor is ridiculously horrible and the breakfast wasnt great either.

I suppose if you have no where else to go then .. maybe but even the location wasnt great!
The bar was limited and expensive for basic drinks and all night there is people walking up and down outside the rooms!! I even got a knock on my door ? i didnt answer cause i didnt like the either of crawling out my bed in pitch black to answer the door.....

basically its budget but they do tell you that - just think if it wasnt for the decent indian a 5minute drive away i would have had the worst time ever

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

I’m sorry we failed to live up to your expectations. The team and I at ibis budget in Bradford appreciate your feedback, though, and we are addressing any issue's.

Kind Regards