“Legendary food”

Sweet Centre Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 733 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Description: Sweet Centre Restaurant has been providing authentic asian cuisine for over 48 years in the heart of yorkshire and continues to be instrumental in providing good quality family orientated kashmiri cuisine. The restaurant offers an experience with charming staff, good service and exceptional quality of food to ensure guests come back for more. Sweet Centre restaurant provides an authentic surrounding combined with authentic tradional taste, making it perfect for any occasion. Since opening our doors in 1964, Sweet Centre Restaurant has become a distinguished household name, with a strong following. We hope to continue in providing you with Excellent Food & Service and hope to build on our reputation.
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My dad came here all the time
Now I go here all the time.
My son will defo follow on :-D
Food is amazing! Especially breakfast time
Must try atleast once

3  Thank Moneymuj

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a great time here, the staff was amazing and polite. The food was lovely and tasty. In my opinan it is the best place in Bradford! I have been coming since I was a child and I love the food that much I don't like going to any other restaurant besides this one.

1  Thank Aishaalidin
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went in here for there desi breakfast, which they serve in the restaurant on a weekend, we looked at the menu and thought lets order a good mixture, we have been to the restaurant lots and also next door at the cafe come restaurant which serves breakfasts all day, but I must say it was nicer sat in the main restaurant for our breakfast, we ordered the veg omelette and the kebabs, the chick pea and potatoe dish also the lentils all served with a pile of there lovely puris, you can get all this for two people and still have lots left for under £10, really good value and also very tasty, if you are not sure of anything the owner is very friendly and explains any of the dishes for you, there was a few people in when we was there on the Sunday morning, but the phone never stopped ringing for take away breakfast, so this is a good sign. we are only in Bradford for 4 days at a time, but roll on May we are back here for breakfast

Reviewed April 6, 2013

have been going to sweet centre restaraunt for the past 15 plus years.we always find it to be excellent value for money and the food is truly mindblowing!!!!!!....we love going there and will carry on for many more years.....we always get excellent service,with a smile.....thanks for making us feel very welcome.....sobia and raf...

1  Thank s0biam
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We often at work order their delightful chick pea curry with purri for breakfast. It is a heart attack on a plate however there are worse ways to go. :-) They do excellent evening food as well