“Friendly service and food - recommended”
Review of My Thai Restaurant

My Thai Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 729 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We managed to arrange a family meal in here at short notice when we were let down by another restaurant. It's really easy to find being immediately opposite the large imposing gate of Lister Park. There is a small car park for a few cars, plus street parking immediately opposite.

We all arrived on time and had a drink before going to the table (bottled beer, wines, etc). We asked them to split the starters so that they didn't all come at once, allowing us to share bread and dips while we caught up with each other; no problem. We paid for drinks as we went along; again no problem. This was the service throughout, anything we asked was fine.

The food was presented really well, cooked well, tasted delicious and generous portions. It certainly tasted like the food we've had in Thailand, without the extreme spicing that can sometimes happen there! Everyone got something different and it all looked and tasted different, just as it should.

At the end of the meal we asked if we could pay separately (in couples). The waitress said yes, then came back with individual bills per couple, itemised, and even split the shared starters amongst us. Superb service and the easiest split bill we've ever had in any restaurant anywhere.

The restaurant has a lovely relaxed atmosphere and would be suitable for a couple, family meal or even a business client. With starters at £4, mains at £8 and sides £2 you can have a delicious Thai meal with a couple of drinks for £20.

Recommended if you want to recapture the taste of Thailand or want to experience it for the first time.

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Many Thanks for taking the time to respond , we are happy you enjoyed the food and hope to see you soon

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Came across this place by accident yesterday . Very very impressive Thai food authentic ... Brings back memories of my travel to Thailand ..
Attentive service .. Reasonably priced , will be back soon .

Only thing I would change is the house white wine

1  Thank underwaterdiver

Reviewed June 15, 2013

First time here and very impressed. Loved the calm decor and ever so friendly service. The food was excellently flavoured and copious. We will order one less dish next time as we had more than enough to eat. Will go again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was my first visit to a Thai restaurant. It was a very perfect experience. I love the food. It was full of exotic tastes and flavor, which I had never tasted before. Staff and people were very nice and welcoming. Definitely I will try this place again. In comparison to other places, I believe the food was priced fairly.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Friendly attentive service, excellent menu, authentic home cooked style aromatic food and reasonable prices. Whilst they offer take away they don't deliver otherwise I'd eat their food more often.

1  Thank Abarr101