“The Real Deal!”

Ranked #9 of 719 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

From the moment you enter 'My Thai' you know you have come to the right place. Bee, the owner, is the perfect host - she knows her food and knows how to run the room. Then the food arrives - fragrant, fresh and authentic. What is utterly superb is that you can taste and see the freshness. This is Thai food at its absolute best. This is what Thai food is all about. I insist that you all try the "street food" starter Mieng Kum (fresh spinach leaves, ginger, limes, onion, roasted coconut, peanut and grilled prawns, served with palm sugar sauce) - it is a joyous combination the bursts in your mouth. It is a revelation! Bradford, you have a winner! All go and enjoy this establishment. A perfect 10!

2  Thank AREK21
jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Many Thanks for taking the time to respond , we are happy you enjoyed the food and hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time yesterday, food was excellent and full of flavour, chef came to speak with us and could not have done more to make us feel welcome.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Nice lil place however atmosphere wasn't all that quite chilly inside and was quite dead although was a thurs night. Food was ok pretty bland but the service was great

1  Thank Jasle2012

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

We have now refurbished some areas of the restaurant and removed the bar. The heating and boiler system has now been upgraded , please give us another try

Reviewed April 8, 2013

In Bradford there aren't many restaurants that aren't serving south asian curries. This is one of them. We went in a group of about 20 and they seemed to manage well. The shrimp and papaya salad was pretty good as was the Tom Ka soup. The Volcano duck was quite good.

2  Thank Playfairest

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Best Thai food I've had in a long time! We liked this place so much we recommended it to all attending our convention and went back again three days later. There were six of us and we chose the Bangkok set meal on the first visit. Everything we had was wonderful. All the dishes were really tasty. I loved the soup. The beef massaman was one of the best I've had. We also liked the volcano duck. On the second visit we tried several vegetarian dishes including the pad thai with tofu which was excellent. The portions were very generous. The menu includes plenty of choice for those who can't take hot chillis. The staff were charming and attentive. With drinks we paid around GBP 22 a head which we thought was excellent value.

1  Thank BlackAmber