“Good food and friendly service.”

Prezzo - Chichester
Ranked #108 of 254 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I visited with my wife, daughter and our 20mth old grandaughter on a Monday lunch time, tyhe restaurant was busy and the staff were friendly and accomodating from the start, nothing was too much trouble. The food was well prepared and quite tasty. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Hub_Bug

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Ive only been once with a friend. We both had their classic pizza. Toppings were very minimal. The street does have other pizza places so it should step up the game for a great value sub £10 pizza. Service was good.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Lovely restaurant! Staff are fantastic, friendly and hard- working. The food is delicious and the menu is very varied. I myself am a very fussy eater and I found the staff to be accomodating in all my many food changes! Every time I have eaten here it has been a brilliant experience.
Would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Alice T
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We wanted to try Prezzo for lunch - we didn't have a reservation but it was empty so thought we would try - we were turned away the moment we entered the door. The staff were rude and unhelpful - totally put us off Prezzo for ever.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

A chain, of course, but deserves a review as competes with others in the centre of the town (and I haven't been to a Prezzo for ages).

Food quality just OK -reasonable, average stuff. Prices fair, and atmosphere within the building good. But service very poor - slow, inattentive, and at one point the waitress just wondered off halfway through the order. Took ages for a simple meal.