“Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, welcomed with a smile.”
Review of Cafe Rouge - Chichester - CLOSED

Cafe Rouge - Chichester
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I frequent this cafe a lot as I work in chichester. I find the service to always be friendly and the food tasty. I would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We only eat here because of their offers. Full price = over priced.
Always good food and service.( I receive an offer every week why don't they just reduce their prices)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at many Cafe Rouge restaurants over the years, so decided to go to the restaurant in Chichester on a recent short break. On arrival the welcome was lukewarm and the place had a scruffy appearance with only one waitress on duty. We tried to find a table away from the door as it was very cold at the front of the restaurant. We chose our starters and main courses but when the waitress came to take our order all the items we had chosen were "off". She then went on to tell us what they did have that night, which was no more than 50% of the menu. She explained that this was because it was half term week and they had run out of most things. As it wasn't very comfortable or welcoming, and given that there was so little to chose from, we left and had a very enjoyable evening at Pizza Express just up the road. The waitress didn't seem too worried about us walking out, but I suspect she was just worn down by apologising to customers and trying to keep everyone happy single handedly.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Have just enjoyed a meal at Cafe Rouge chichester .we recevied a warm welcome on arrval.
The food was very nice and tasty.I used my Tesco Club exchange vouchers for our meal .Drinks were not included in the deal so we paid for them seperately.Staff were good .service was quick.Prices do seem high ... but the food was very good. A freind wanted to pay for our meal from his home in the USA but was told not possable ...we had eaten at another Cafe Rouge in Londons Covent Garden and our friend was able to settle the bill that time from the USA .so he was dissapointed he could not do this at the Chichester restaurant for us.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We popped in for a quick coffee and a slice of cake before heading into town for a visit, attracted by the coffe and cake for £4.95 sign outside, we ordered our coffee and then asked about the cake only to be told No cake, sorry!! I said to the the guy that the sign outside said different, he said, I will bring it in, which he did. As we had got our coffees by then we ordered a couple of Pain au Chocolat, and we waited for ages, the guy came over and apologised that the restaurant was cold, it was 10.30am and took some time to warm up, we had finished our coffee by the time of pastries arrived and by this time were wishing that we had gone to the cafe over the road!!

1  Thank stormtwig