Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely morning activity near Chichester

Incredibly well organised and fun activity, particularly during COVID times. The owners and walking... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2020
dwt12345
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Loved it!

We absolutely love Dunreyth Alpacas. We've visited a few times now. The staff are incredibly... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2020
JordanS1856

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chichester
from $33.24
from $81.73
from $33.24
from $27.70
More Info
All reviews alpaca wool brilliant experience lovely thing to do animal lovers lovely morning isle of wight gift shop beautiful countryside great fun woods garments gloves twigs handlers creatures nibble fluffy
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2016

I did this for my birthday last year and it was fantastic !! It was really different and great fun . The owners were really friendly and the alpacas were lovely . Our walk was really calm and peaceful with great views. I bought a lovely scarf from the gift shop who's wool was donated from jasper one of the alpacas .

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Gemma K
Bruce I, Owner at Dunreyth Alpacas, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Peta and I are so pleased you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful morning with my friend as we walked delightful little Alpacas .We were given Alfie and Elliot for our little treck. Great treat for children. Strongly recommend a visit to learn a little more about these cuties ☺

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Kim
Bruce I, Owner at Dunreyth Alpacas, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

It was lovely to see you both. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
I am pleased Alfie behaved , he did have his grumpy head on first thing.
We look forward to seeing you agin.
Dunreyth Team

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Seven of us went this weekend, out with the Alpacas. Petra and Bruce were lovely and friendly our group ranged from 17 to 46, we had a great hour out with the Alpacas walking through the woods, we didn't stop laughing from start to finish. The alpacas were friendly and a couple were right little character especially Alfie. I recommend this from young children to the old, great fun.

Date of experience: February 2016
Bruce I, Owner at Dunreyth Alpacas, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed your company and look forward to seeing you again. Alfie! Just what can you say about that old boy.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Me and my boyfriend came here as a surprise for his birthday , it was something very different and we both enjoyed it. The owners are very passionate and knowledgeable about the alpacas. We arrived and were shown our alpacas, we then went on a 45 minute walk with them around the surrounding country side. Once we got back we had a look in the gift shop which was great, we both bought a mug with a photo of the same alpacas which we had walked, this was a great touch. I would highly recommend this experience to all age groups if you fancy something a little different and memorable. if you are using a sat nav then beware as it may take you to the wrong place. Thank you for a great experience.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Fern H
Bruce I, Owner at Dunreyth Alpacas, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the experience.
Bruce & Peta

Reviewed November 2, 2015

Get away from it all... by taking an alpaca for a walk. That's how wifey and I summed things up when we booked our walking sessions. Worth every penny and set in beautiful country surroundings. The owners Bruce and Peta are very knowledgeable and engaging which made our morning visit an occasion to remember. We took Baron and Dartagnon for a scenic 50 minute walk and discovered how alpacas are generally very well behaved animals. Great for adults and kids. Drinks and light snacks available along with toilets and a shop selling items made from alpaca wool. Before you set off to visit, use a map website (like google maps) so you know where you're going as its a little off the beaten track and they're not allowed to erect signage. Well worth a visit and we hope to visit again soon.

Date of experience: November 2015
Bruce I, Owner at Dunreyth Alpacas, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.
Peta and I are delighted you enjoyed your visit.
We look forward to seeing you both again.