Trents
$116
$112
The Goodwood Hotel(Chichester)
$156
Chichester Park Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
$84
$71
The Nags Head(Chichester)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Travelodge Chichester Central(Chichester)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel(Bognor Regis)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh milkpay and displaymini fridgeshops restaurantsnice bathroompublic car parkcentral locationsouth streetreal alethe bed was extremely comfortablebottled waterweekend breakwould stay againon arrivalsunday roastbreakfast was includedtea coffee
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We made the fatal error of checking the hotel website but not tripadvisor. What was sold as nice hotel rooms above a classy brasserie, turned out to be the busiest bar in Chichester. We arrived late after being stuck in traffic and the only way to our rooms was through the packed and rowdy bar, which was not ideal with 3 young children. they had also forgotten the z bed so we had to wait 10 minutes whilst they put it up. Upstairs the noise was no less due to single pane windows, and whilst the bar music stopped at 11, the crowd did not. it was 2am before it was quiet enough to sleep. Whilst I was told when I booked that breakfast was from 7.30, when we arrived downstairs on the dot we were advised by the cleaner that the staff don't arrive til 8 on Sunday so breakfast not til 8.30! With tired and hungry children who had been woken at 6am by the noisy street there was no way we could wait another hour so we left without breakfast. This place should be honest that it is totally unsuitable for children.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Popped in for breakfast on a Saturday bank holiday weekend , excellent service, fabulous breaksfast. Great value. Will definitely go again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Just come back from a very enjoyable weekend. I nearly cancelled after reading the reviews on this site, but very glad i didn't. Lovely room comfortable bed, very clean bathroom with good shower. Had excellent breakfast both days. All staff very polite and helpful. I would point out that it is a very lively busy restaurant/bar in the middle of the town centre so there is noise (if you want quiet - go to the countryside) My friend and I took earplugs after reading the reviews!!! slept like a baby and would definately go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Trents is a city ale and wine house serving food. It is a hotel too with 5 guest rooms. My wife and I stayed in room 4 which is reached via a steep staircase with tiny treads. Just beyond the doorway there is a step down small enough to escape attention but big enough to send you stumbling headlong into the room. The comfortable bed was the best feature of the accomodation. The DAB radio was one of the best I've heard in a hotel. There was repeat variable sound for the spacious bathroom. The shower/bath was faultless.

Room 4 at the rear of Trents overlooks the covered open air dining area, kitchen, and path to council car park and is therefore very noisy from dawn to dusk. Real fresh milk in a jug in the mini fridge was a pleasant suprise.

Room Tip: The hotel is a noisy plac. There is no sanctuaary The hotel is very noisy inside and out. This hotel is very noisy inside and out.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We had lunch here over the summer and I have never experienced worse service. The older waitress was so rude I was really quite shocked. She ignored us, when we asked for something she walked passed us and told us to wait, she was rude when we asked her opinion. I would never go back to this restaurant. It ruined a otherwise nice day out. AVOID

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family