“A stunning walk in the woods”

Cass Sculpture Foundation
Ranked #9 of 66 things to do in Chichester
More attraction details
Owner description: Where else in the world can you see over 70 specially commissioned monumental sculptures in an idyllic landscape, and all for sale?
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went here in February on one of the few days that it's open in the "closed season", it was fantastic as we almost had the place to ourselves.

The sculptures were fantastic to walk around, inside (only a few!) and in such a lovely setting.

Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Drive through the fabulous Goodwood Estate and you'll come to the Cass Sculpture Foundation. What a find! Beautiful and unusual works by renowned sculptors and all in a stunning woodland setting. Good weather helps. Even the picnic area was a joy to sit in. Parking was plentiful and although the entrance price was steep, it was worth every penny. If you're into sculpture, you'll love this - there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went today and was lovely , the man who owns is self funded, implement non profit organisation, he funds the artists materials and sells the works for them gIving them
Profit and his share goes back into the organisation , lovely old man and his grounds are full of beautiful works including tony cragg

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I really enjoyed my one hour walk around this sculpture park, late yesterday afternoon. The reception was due to close when I arrived but I was still able to walk around and enjoy the exhibits in very peaceful surroundings. The variety of large scale sculptures in a variety of materials were amazing.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went to the sculpture park on a beautifully sunny day in May this year and thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I went again this weekend to show my husband. The staff as before were really friendly and helpful and the park felt really peaceful.. However the it was a very dull and overcast day and that spoiled it a little for me and also didn't show the pieces to their best advantage. Its a lovely experience but I'm not sure I'll be going again for a few years.