“lovely b&b”

Cherry End Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chichester
Cherry End Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #33 of 66 Chichester B&B and Inns
suffolk
“lovely b&b”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

My friend and myself stayed at Cherry end for 2 nights. Steve was very welcoming and friendly as was the resident yorkie-poo! We found the room very comfortable and definately somewhere you can relax. I loved the decor, and quirky touches and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great, there was more than enough and Steve was happy to cook for individual taste. The b&b couldnt be better situated, only 5 minutes walk into the centre on a quiet street, and there is the potential to park your car in the drive or find a spot fairly easily just outside. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2011

An excellent bed and breakfast, 5 minutes walk from centre of Chichester, with 2 double rooms. Very warm welcome, comfortable, delicious breakfast. Quiet location. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2010

My wife and I stayed for four days and my granddaughter joined us for one day,
We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay which was both comfortable and in a friendly atmosphere. Fiona and Steve are first class hosts making one feel you are staying with friends as opposed to being in a B&B. The room was superb and breakfast a real tastey filler for the day. The fact that we could leave our car safely at the house, so close to the city centre, was an added advantage. We will certainly be returning as now I am less able in the walking department, the short walk into the centre is perfect.
Extra enjoyment was the introdudction of the beautiful puppy and Steve's help, beyond the call of duty, in sending my walking sticks, which I left behind was so appreciated.
Comfort, friendliness, convenience and the right amount of privacy make this a B&B we will always recommend for Chichester. Peter and Susan Hughes + Polly

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Leicester
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Steve was very welcoming to me and my sister upon arrival.The room
was excellent,clean and I was so relieved to use the hair drier as we arrived to a cloudbirst!
The breakfasts were more than sufficient during our four night stay and nothing was too much trouble to meet all our needs.
Many thanks.
Helen & Margaret.

Stayed September 2010
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed for just 1 night with Sue & john ou friends, the house was lovely and Steve & Fiona made us very welcome, the rooms were lovely and beds to die for!!!!, and what can I say about the breakfast, hope you have a good appetite!!!, lovely start to the day, and Monty the yorkie poo pup was adorable. I would definately recommend the charming B&B and no doubt will be staying there again. Idal place for exploring Chichester and surrounding areas

Jean & Dave London

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Croydon
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We stayed for one night at Cherry End on a short trip to look around Chichester. It was well located - few minutes walk into town but in a quiet road. We were welcomed and shown our clean room and even bigger en suite bathroom ( I loved having a sink each!)
The bed was very comfortable and considering the weather was so lousy ( heavy rain and wind) the room was quiet. We would've liked a later breakfast than 8.30 but we do like our lie-ins. The cooked breakfast was very enjoyable, but my partner who is a cereal connoisseur has had better muesli. Plenty of toast on request and a great big pot of tea. The one table idea is nice- we had a good chat with the other guest staying there for the Film Festival. The owner was helpful with directions for walking the old town walls and the canal path.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CroydonPixy
UK
Reviewed March 8, 2009

A lovely place to stay in particular the location of this B+B is very central to centre of chichester.
This B+B is run by lovely people, nice and clean room and lovely breakfast. so I'd agree with other reviews about this being a lovely place to stay.
One slightly annoying thing was having to ask for fresh towels - they appeared to "forget" to leave fresh ones and ignored dirty wet towels left in shower base.
Best thing about this B+B is it's situated only a short walk to a chichester centre and close to nice places to get food including chinese and Indian restaurants and in particular a good pub that does fantastic carvery (ask Steve for name as I can't remember it ? - poss called the Nags head).
Food in chichester high st/centre etc very limited (don't try the pizza place - terrible food & a rip off in my opinion ) so finding nice places to eat may be an important consideration when booking your stay in chichester.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple