“Where's the michilen star?”

The Serious Sandwich
Ranked #120 of 256 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you haven't eaten a chicken licken you haven't lived! By far the best sandwiches available in West Sussex, I will be back as many times as possible. Friendly staff are always willing to create custom sandwiches and the home made soup is to die for I had the minted pea, it was incredible.

1  Thank K0314323

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Really fantastic sandwiches, always the best, big selection worth a visit anytime.

Why pay about the same in a supermarket, when you can get real sandwiches here.

1  Thank Ricky H
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My partner waited for me, as I was having my hair done opposite The Serious Sandwich. We come here often, and Trevor is always very welcoming. We like it because the coffee is great, the sausage sandwiches are fantastic, and the service is quick. We also like the fact that Trevor provides newspapers. If you're hungry and want a quick snack and excellent coffee - then look no further.

1  Thank Alannah C
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We visit the Serious Sandwich whenever we are in Chichester. It is the best sandwich shop I have found. We went there today and had the hot salt beef and a cup of tea and they couldn't have been better. The service was super and the owner was very friendly and took time out to speak to us about their move from the previous site. It is also excellent value for money - £11.50 for the best salt beef outside of New York plus the drinks is great.

Next time you're in Chichester pay a visit - it's great.

1  Thank Kevin081959
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Sitting in a window watching the rain, sipping thick, rich chocolate and enjoying a croissant as good as any I have had in France. It was just like the last morning in France last time. Mmmm! Returned later for some coffee but had the chocolate instead together with a slice of coffee cake which was truly excellent. Nice little place with good friendly service great coffee and great food. (We have had sandwiches here before, always a pleasure). The bread is always fresh. What a find.

1  Thank C C