“Lovely bistro, good, varied menu.”
Review of Charlie Harper's

Charlie Harper's
Ranked #64 of 257 Restaurants in Chichester
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A friendly, lively atmosphere suitable for families, groups and solitary diners. We serve pastries, breakfast, brunch, lunch and a large array of drinks. Try our American Style Pancakes with Maple Syrup and our revitalising Dark Berry Boost Smoothie. We look forward to your visit :)
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Love this place - great to pop in for lunch or a coffee while out shopping. Really varied menu and pretty well priced.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My friends, family and I have been going here for years and Charlie never disappoints. The menu is varied and interesting, enough to keep me (vegetarian) and my meat loving friends (nowhere near vegetarian) coming back for more. It bridges the gap between cafe and restaurant really well and most people would call it a 'hidden gem'. I prefer secret cave of deliciousness. I'm always a little torn between my favourite sandwich - mushroom, Brie and avocado, squeezed between some excellent granary bread - or the vegetarian breakfast which deserves its own review. While visiting for lunch today I spied the specials board and picked the Three Bean Chilli. Another winner. Everyone there is always lovely and polite and deserve this excellent rating.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

A friend and I often cycle from Worthing to Chichester and always make for Charlie Harpers for breakfast or brunch. The coffee is first class, the salmon and scrambled eggs of the highest quality as are all of the dishes we have tried. Level of service can vary dependant upon who is working but generally as good as it is in similar establishments.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

...everyone has a bad day, as do staff as they are only human! I highly recommend Charlie Harper's as I have been coming here for years! The staff are nothing but friendly, helpful and accommodating, and the food is rarely anything less than perfect!
I've not been able to find fault in all the years I've been coming here, and often bring family and friends here who also share my opinion. It's extremely popular with the locals, and also the odd famous person working at the theatre!

It seems a shame that negative comments due to a few one-off bad experiences taint the place, when the staff work so hard to keep the high standards of food, coffee and service etc for us to enjoy =)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great little cafe, hidden away down a little corridor between two shops,
Its always friendly and inviting, with a good atmosphere. The service is good and the food is top notch, the coffee is even better.
Its a great place to go, to hide from the weather, grab a coffee or even grab one of there fantastic breakfasts.
I like to take friends, and family there, and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Nick B