“An average lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chichester, United Kingdom
“An average lunch”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I visited Carluccio's as we have several times before. He is a fan of the fish stew which he ate again and thoroughly enjoyed. I chose a pan fried pork with new potatoes, which is exactly what I got - a slab of pork and new potatoes literally swimming in butter. Rather lacking in presentation and imagination - I would have liked to have fewer potatoes and maybe a couple of runner beans or a sprig of something but it's just a lesson in not expecting any more than is described - choose carefully and my suggestion - go for the fish stew! We sat outside as even in the shade on a coolish May day in England it was warmer than indoors - the air conditioning was rather over zealous! Having said that the service was good but for what we had to eat I thought it was a little pricey and there are better value restaurants in the area.

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a light lunch. Excellent service. Good food, nice atmosphere, not to expensive.

Worth a visit.

Arundel, England, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

All three of our party enjoyed a long lunch on Bank Holiday Monday. Staff were attentive and polite. The food was very good, as usual, but we think it's about time this chain altered the menu as we have now tried almost everything and it would be good to try something new!

• Visited May 2013
“My new favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Can't believe that some of the reviews on here are less than 5 * couldn't fault the service, food or value for money! This is my new favourite restaurant and will not be going back to Jamie's that's for sure!!! Thank you for a wonderful meal and evening :-))))

Chichester, United Kingdom
“It's all in a name”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

An Italian restaurant with a famous name just about sums it up for me. Much better food and service elsewhere in Chichester, especially Woodies just round the corner. Disappointed and a lot lighter in my purse as well.

Visited August 2012