“Excellent food and service”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #61 of 250 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went to the Thai House last night after going to the Chichester Cinema Club. Booking the restaurant was a very last minute decision but it was all "no problem".. We were half an hour early but that too, and finding us a table for two downstairs was no problem either (on a Saturday night!!). The restaurant was full but service was very good and attentive. The food was excellent, the best this side of Chiang Mai and even me ordering a main course as a starter didn't faze the staff. Really very good indeed.

There are newer reviews for Thai House

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food. Great service. Went there last minute at about 10pm- still served us. Food was ready quickly and was very tasty.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We love the thai house!! The service is always friendly & the food is always delicious. Having been to thailand many times we honestly think the food delivered is quite authentic. Give it a go youll love it!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited here for the first time on Sunday, for dinner.
The menu had a really great choice of different foods, and I was pleased with the recommended dishes.

We enjoyed the sharing starter, which included Satay Chicken, Ribs, Dumplings, prawns, fish cakes, and spring rolls; all of which were delicious.
For my main meal, I chose lamb with rice, which was cooked perfectly, it was really tender and tasted lovely.

The service was prompt and attentive, and the portions were extremely generous.
I was surprised at how affordable this restaurant is, for the high quality of food we were served.

The atmosphere is very relaxing and intimate, with quiet music, and attractive décor.

I will definitely be visiting again, and recommending to my friends and family.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have used this restaurant many times and preferred to the one up the road. However last Saturday (13th) we were disappointed. We ordered clearly, but rec'd the wrong dish we queried it and was told "that is what you ordered" and a very curt way. The fact that the we had delivered to us two very similar dished would of thought it would of alerted somebody. We were also overhearing a few tables away a similar complaint. It was also strange that as you would normally, nobody came to ask if we were enjoying our meal.
Can I suggest that the waitresses are made to repeat back to the customer what they have written down for the order?

C Brown