“Very yummy”

Thai House
Ranked #51 of 238 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Very yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food. Great service. Went there last minute at about 10pm- still served us. Food was ready quickly and was very tasty.

Visited November 2012

“Delicious, authentic thai food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We love the thai house!! The service is always friendly & the food is always delicious. Having been to thailand many times we honestly think the food delivered is quite authentic. Give it a go youll love it!!

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, good atmosphere for a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited here for the first time on Sunday, for dinner.
The menu had a really great choice of different foods, and I was pleased with the recommended dishes.

We enjoyed the sharing starter, which included Satay Chicken, Ribs, Dumplings, prawns, fish cakes, and spring rolls; all of which were delicious.
For my main meal, I chose lamb with rice, which was cooked perfectly, it was really tender and tasted lovely.

The service was prompt and attentive, and the portions were extremely generous.
I was surprised at how affordable this restaurant is, for the high quality of food we were served.

The atmosphere is very relaxing and intimate, with quiet music, and attractive décor.

I will definitely be visiting again, and recommending to my friends and family.

• Visited November 2012
Littlehampton
“Dissapointing this time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have used this restaurant many times and preferred to the one up the road. However last Saturday (13th) we were disappointed. We ordered clearly, but rec'd the wrong dish we queried it and was told "that is what you ordered" and a very curt way. The fact that the we had delivered to us two very similar dished would of thought it would of alerted somebody. We were also overhearing a few tables away a similar complaint. It was also strange that as you would normally, nobody came to ask if we were enjoying our meal.
Can I suggest that the waitresses are made to repeat back to the customer what they have written down for the order?

C Brown

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cliff589
England
“Glad I live so close, definitely coming here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited here for the first time on a weekday night. There was another couple in there, and two groups of five, so it is clearly popular. Service was excellent, and the food amazing. My pork ribs were the best I've ever had, in a lovely honey sauce. The sweet and sour chicken was excellent, as was my boyfriend's red Thai curry. Fruit at the end of the meal was a good touch. Food was £34 for us both (starter and main each, plus prawn crackers) which is very reasonable for the quality, drinks a tad pricey at £2 for a can of a fizzy drink. This is the best Thai restaurant at which I've eaten in the UK. They do takeaway food as well, so I have the feeling this is my new preferred eatery in Chichester!

• Visited October 2012