“Vegetarian Lunch”
Review of Cafe Paradiso

Cafe Paradiso
Ranked #81 of 250 Restaurants in Chichester
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We ar just before noon and the cafe was quite. I had stuffed peppers ( not much taste) the four salads that I selected were fresh, good dressing and flovours. My partner had the Quiche which really did have no taste. We found the service poor, no effort made to clear tables., we did not feel welcome. We will not be back.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Paradiso

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have been going here for years and highly recommend it for simple delicious veggie food and very good value.
They have a formula which works and they wisely stick to it.
The staff are lively and friendly and at lunchtimes it is very busy...with a heavily local clientele.
The negative comments about the food not being spicy are very puzzling. This food is subtly flavoured. If you want spicy veg go to a local Indian!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Many people miss this lovely little cafe but walking through the Boardwalk instead of along North Street I ventured in, excellant choice and service - with such friendly staff you cannot go wrong! I took my wheat-free partner and there was actually a chioce for him! Our vegetarian friends gave it the "thumbs up" too. When visiting on my own it is lovely to sit with a coffee and read the free newspapers which were pristine. the customers all seem happy and chat to each other, I feel it has a large band of regulars! Great food at reasonable prices - plus a take-away option. (Also a very clean toilet) We will be back!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I visit this lovely little cafe often when shopping in Chichester and I always enjoy the food. Although the cafe is all vegetarian fare, I have taken my non-vegetarian family to this cafe and they always enjoy the food! The moussaka and the lasagne are really rich and tasty and there is often a few different options available. The environment is warm and buzzing and its a lovely little stop-over on a wet rainy day!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

we eat here whenever we can the food is outstanding..the veggie sausage rolls are the best i have ever tasted and the service is always very friendly.