“Outstanding Restaurant”

Ranked #9 of 242 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tucked away in a pretty square behind St Pancras church, our restaurant offers a wonderfully light, yet cosy space to stop for coffee, meet friends for lunch, or enjoy a special dinner. In sunny weather a glass of bubbly or a cocktail al fresco is the perfect way to make the most of the terrace. If you are looking for fabulous French food served in a relaxed and welcoming setting then look no further than this very special little brasserie.
“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I visited Brasserie Blanc after a friend recommended we try it. I must admit I rarely dine in French establishment's, but I'm so glad we did. Food was outstanding, I can not remember the last time I ate such a marvellous piece of steak. The house red wine was wonderful and very good value for money, and the desserts were incredible. Our experience would not have been complete without our charming waitress Lauren. I have never felt more at home then I did on this occasion. She was very helpful in describing the food before we finally decided, and she took time to have a conversation with us at our table. Every workplace should have such lovely staff like our waitress.She also informed us about Trip advisor, this is my first review. Hopefully a 5 star review of many at Brasserie Blanc. Will absolutely be returning.

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“Good quality lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This review describes my first visit to Brasserie Blanc in Chichester . When we arrived at lunchtime my friend and I were greeted warmly but in a slightly artificial way. We were shown to a table and soon provided with a basket of rather crusty bread and two glasses of the house white - a very refreshing sauvignon blanc. We both decided to order from the set menu. A short time later our starters arrived. I had chosen the beetroot and watercress salad. This was quite good but there was perhaps a little too much beetroot and the dressing was a bit bland. My friend had the potted smoked mackerel which he said was very good.

For the main course we both ate the pan-fried sea bream. The fish was cooked to perfection and the saffron sauce was superb. For dessert I had the caramel custard which was nice and light and my friend really enjoyed the sticky toffee pudding.

Overall we had a high quality, great value lunch and the service was very good. I would be very happy to eat again at Brasserie Blanc in Chichester.

“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a few mistakes with our initial drinks order the waitress seemed to get her act together and service improved,food was average could obtain as good in local pubs for a lower price.Starter
portion was tiny and main course was decidedly average.

“Really great service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A regular haunt with the steaks remaining a popular choice - on this occasion our waitress Hannah really made the evening - attentive without being too much so and thus adding to the success of our business meeting with some Brasserie Blanc first timers

• Visited March 2013
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We enjoyed a very pleasant lunch helped by a welcoming glass of champagne for the mums on our arrival. The staff were attentive and service was just right. We stayed with the set menu and were not disappointed. Everything was delicious - my parsnip soup was outstanding. I like the way that the set menu changes each month. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited March 2013