“Goodwood - Golf Break”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Chichester
Andover
“Goodwood - Golf Break”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Location and facilities are very nice and peacfull try and plan your stay to get full use of facilities.... Downs course recommend a buggy and a sat Nav :)... Park course is very friendly for average golfers...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Newtownards
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Rooms are very clean and modern. Bed very comfortable. Air conditioning works well. Food in Richmond Arms is excellent. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Make sure to try the BLT at the Kennels club house.

1 Thank AThompson2014
PORTSMOUTH, ENGLAND
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed at the Goodwood Hotel for a wedding in Chichester on 15/03/2014 and from start to finish the service provided by the staff was excellent, attentive, polite and with a nothings too much trouble attitude.I am very particular about where I park my car, but the car park was spacious with plenty of room to avoid parking too close the the next car and having those small dents in your doors. We opted for a garden room which was very clean spacious and had a very powerful shower over bath which was all very clean and well furnished with all the usual toiletries. I must admit I had a picture in my mind of our own allocated space area of the garden (almost like a small balcony area)which was not the case as the doors open onto a large communal area, but this was not detrimental to the room or hotel and was only what I had pictured in my mind before I had left. The bed was so comfortable that I immediately purchased a mattresses cover of the same type for my own bed as soon as I returned. The Hotel was extremely quiet although I must admit the walls appeared a little thin in the morning when I could here the next room preparing for the day, but before that point I had commented on how quiet our room was so again nothing to worry about. The breakfast was lovely, plenty of choice, service was great and again the staff excelled. The bar area was very comfortable and the drinks were reasonably priced. All in all I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hotel. Well Done to all the staff and management for achieving an excellent level of service and ensuring that our stay was made as relaxing and enjoyable as you possibly could and I will look forward to my next visit.

Horley
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Being a GRRC Member I have come to expect a very high standard of all things 'Goodwood', I wasn't disappointed!
I'm sure we will return.
Afternoon tea and cakes/scones would be appreciated on our next visit!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

London
Reviewed March 16, 2014

A fabulous hotel to come to whether as a couple or family. The staff are accommodating and helpful . The location is breathtaking . The food is fantastic and facilities are brilliant if I was to comment on anything it would be the spa needs some updating but I think they have plans. It is still very pleasant and relaxing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at the Goodwood Hotel. Reception staff were friendly and welcoming, showed us to our room which we found very comfortable with all the facilities we required plus a few nice touches. The room was spacious and the king size bed was very comfortable. Disappointingly we didn't have time to use all the facilities of the hotel but the pool/spa looked inviting. The bar overlooked the putting green and was a pleasant enough venue for a quiet drink/socializing. We also used the Bar and Grill for our evening meal. Once again, the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was very good. All in all we would recommend the Goodwood Hotel.

1 Thank johnpatricia4
Chichester
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Had a lovely stay at the hotel, the staff were all very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed using the leisure facilities and had a good quality dinner out. The breakfast served in the morning was really excellent, the perfect start to the day. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chichester
Millstream Hotel & Restaurant
Chichester Park Hotel
#7 of 8 in Chichester
The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa
Park House Hotel & Spa

Been to The Goodwood Hotel? Share your experiences!