“Pretty good”

Real Burger Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 242 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children
Description: Great food deserves to be served in a great environment, The Real Burger Kitchen is a comfortable, contemporary restaurant staffed by friendly, efficient staff. Our free WiFi and free use of computer consoles on booth tables give your visit that bit extra…We use the very best locally sourced ingredients to create mouthwatering, fresh gourmet burgers.The prefect diner for a cheap quality meal with the family serving some the best burgers in town along with fantastic shakes and smoothes
High Wycombe
“Pretty good”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

There were four us us, we all had different burgers (beef, and chicken) - properly cooked (not overdone) and a good texture, but I felt that the meat was a touch underseasoned. The wine was reasonably priced (for a restaurant). All in all, very pleasant and I'd go again.

• Visited October 2013

“Small but nice”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I visited here last Saturday with my partner & kids. I was surprised how small it was but I liked the fact it wasn't packed. I was also surprised how popular it is with families & children. Our burgers were tasty the kids had fun, no complaints.

Croydon, United Kingdom
“REAL BURGER KITCHEN”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The narrow stairs were a problem Gluten-Free Burger buns were appreciated by my wife
Drinks were expensive , food great which you would espect as it is the same group as TRENT ( Chichester ) and Crab & Lobster ( Sidlesham )

• Visited November 2012
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Simply great!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times but only just got round to saying how awesome this place is.

Great burgers with great quality meat and great sides especially onion rings!

Really good service and good beer on draught.

Highly recommend!!

• Visited October 2013
Emsworth, United Kingdom
“reasonable, nothing great though”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have eaten here twice with my son. The first time, my burger was waaaaay undercooked. I know they say they serve them medium, but this was rare, very rare. I would have said something, but we were in a rush, so I ate around the outside a bit. It was a shame to waste it. But seeing as how I never gave them the chance to rectify it, I thought we would give them another chance. The second time, my burger was fine, and so was my son's. But that's just it, fine. Not great. I enjoyed my lunch with my son, we had a nice time together and that's what's most important. The dining room is fun for families, all the car pictures, etc. The chips are not my favourite, just cheap frozen ones, I imagine. My son loved his milkshake though- banana and toffee. We have actually been in since just to get a shake to take away. The staff have been friendly, but are definitely on the slow side. I got the feeling they were maybe understaffed. We would maybe go back again, because my son loves that kind of place, but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

• Visited August 2013