“Great service”

Ask Italian - Chichester
Ranked #14 of 257 Restaurants in Chichester
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Chichester is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Chichester menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food here is always spot on , good atmosphere and can be busy but worth the short wait unlike some other so called pizza restaurant / hut .

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I regularly receive e-vouchers for ASK - buy one main and get a second for £2.50.
We went for a pre-cinema lunch, and were warmly greeted by Hannah. A table by the window allowed us to watch the world go by as we ate.
Arriving just after noon is a good idea; this restaurant is clearly very popular for lunch.
To start we shared antipasto classic.
My wife enjoyed a pizza, elegantly served on a wooden board. She was even supplied with a pizza cutter!
I love risotto and ordered '... con pollo e funghi'. I was not disappointed.
OK, ASK is a national chain that you'll find in many high streets, but this is a clean establishment, with courteous staff who serve tasty, delightfully-presented food.
I have every intention of using further vouchers, and, even at full price, the menu offers good value for money.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My absolute favourite dish at this restaurant, never disappoints. Friendly staff and good location in the city centre. Have luncbed with family and friends in large and small groups - excellent value especially if you are a user of voucher codes x

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I always get worried when a restaurant starts bringing your food on fancy plates and slabs of slate or wood - and it's happening here. Over the years we have used this restaurant quite a lot, but it's getting a bit pricey for what is actually quite ordinary food. And I agree with recent comments about the service. It's rather slapdash and slow, and it wasn't particularly busy. There seem to be regular changes of staff, never a good sign. There's nothing really bad about the place, but for the money I'll be looking elsewhere for a while.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good choices and the food is good but the service can be very slow. We never went in our work lunch-hour as we couldn't have made it. In the evening, when you have time to relax, it's fine. Atmosphere is a bit sterile though.