“not value for money.”

Ask Italian - Chichester
Ranked #34 of 256 Restaurants in Chichester
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Chichester is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Chichester menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

i visited ask in chichester yesterday and found that the food is very over priced,£10 for a pizza and the same for must dishes. i had lasagne the portion v ery small and came with salad in a pot not much bigger than and egg cup £2.30 for a coke. i would not recommend this place if you are hungry. go to a supermarket and get the same for £1.

1  Thank NIG195452

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was my 2nd visit to Ask. This time my family were over from Switzerland.Was most impressed with the interest and care given to my grandchildrens requests.The service was 1st class and friendly.The food excellent.It all helped to make my family`s visit a memorable occasion.I will certainly be back for another visit.It was so refreshing to find that customer service is alive and well at ASK.

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Food basically what you would expect from any Italian chain but some highlights include the antipasti platter and the panino. Service is undoubtedly the best in Chichester - both friendly and efficient. Not a fan of chain restaurants but keep revisiting here. Only minus would be the uninspiring decor - needs a rethink!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have always found ASK in Chichester mediocre but I was very impressed last time I went. The food was really good and the service excellent

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This restaurant obviously has some off days according to the reviews but we were very pleased with our late lunchtime meal with two grandchildren. Adult meals were priced as expected but the childrens' meal was exceptional value at £5.95 for three courses - same price as my delicious calamari starter. One of the children spilt her coke all over the table and floor but a waitress was on the case within seconds, mopping the place up. The restaurant was noisy but we were not as concerned as we might otherwise as been as it hid any noise the children might have made! We would certainly go back if we are in the city again.