“Good choice, good food.”

The Loft at Sparks Yard
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Arundel
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning cafe/restaurant in the heart of Arundel, West Sussex. Brunch, lunch, great coffee and beautiful views of Arundel. Family and dog friendly.
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Had a good lunch here, only disappointment was I order a special Avoacado and bacon on toast and got the stndard by mistake.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We had breakfast one Saturday, we were immediately told there was a 30 min wait and to help our self to free toast (a great idea and good comms).
Bit of a job getting anyone's attention to order and likewise when we wanted to pay the bill. My wife ordered a shake which never turned up but wasn't on the bill so ce la vie. BUT food was gorgeous and coffee v good.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

What is not to love at the loft!
The food is absolutely delicious! The cocktails are glorious! And you can shop till your heart is content in Sparks Yard shop below where the loft is situated.
They have absolutely amazing stock! You will find diversity and your creativity can go wild. If you are looking for something a little different then this is the place for you. I love it!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Been here previously and decided on paying a second visit with my twin boys , we were quickly greeted and offered a choice of seats
Unfortunately we were made to feel that having a twin buggy was a bit of a issue , we were offered some high chairs however as it was just a coffee and cake stop we wanted to leave them in the pushchair which seemed to be a bit of a issue as 1 small table had to be moved which the owner seemed unhappy about doing going by his body language and reaction .
Eventually one of the waiters came over and took our order and after a good 15 minutes it eventually arrived ,at one point I left my table to find out what the delay was however the only delay that was visible was them busy talking ,the minute they saw me looking at them they then finally started marking the coffee.
The cakes and coffee we ordered was very nice however what was a shame was you can only order one size of coffee for £3.00 which being a Barista myself for many years This is very overpriced .
We left feeling disappointed and struggling to understand how this place is family friendly ? Apart from the high chairs that was the only thing that I could see as family friendly in fact when we arrived we didn’t see any other children or anything that was catering for children .

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Popped in for lunch on a Thursday expecting it to be busy and it was very quiet, which was surprising as we've visited previously and struggled to get a table. Lots of tables were left un cleared which flagged up a staffing issue straight away. Nervously ordered. Have to say that the bahji burger was one of the best things I've ever eaten - absolutely amazing, delicious! The sort of burger I will dream about eating again. My companions had traditional breakfasts which looked ok but not as good as my burger - I'm sure they were jealous! BTW the tables were still waiting to be cleared as we left an hour later....