“Yuk!”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #49 of 61 Restaurants in Arundel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am not familiar with Burger Kings but got no help in selecting the most economical way to purchase our meal. The toilet looked as if it had not been cleaned in weeks. I felt dirtier after using the washing facilities than I did before using them. There was a queue for the toilet and a customer had had to ask for a large roll of toilet paper that she had with her in the queue.
Our food was put on a tray with no paper tray cover so chips spilling out of the paper container came into contact with the tray. I very much doubt that the tray had been cleaned.
I wouldn't visit this place again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Food is standard Burger King. Very few uncomfortable bench seats inside the restaurant. The toilets are through the adjoining Little Chef; they were absolutely filty and the smell was overpowering.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Howard W
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Didn't fail to dissapoint yet again, one member of staff serving with huge queue, ordering food was taking ridiculously long, left with no food as was looking at 40 minute wait minimum , staff didn't have a clue with several just floating around, dreadful example of a franchise of this brand yet again!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017

This restaurant is tired and grubby and I was actually put off my food. We stopped here for a break on our way to Cornwall and thought Burger King was a safe bet as you know what to expect. Well, we were wrong, the staff were slow and sluvernly, and the Little Chef attached to it was even worse. The toilets were smelly and dirty, and I would definitely not visit again!! The burger did not resemble anything I’ve had st Bruger King before and I did not eat it. My suggestion would be to wait until the next roundabout where there is a McDonalds and Puzza Hut.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find with plenty of parking very tasty burgers much better than other fast food outlets not many tables to eat at but worth a visit if passing

Date of visit: August 2017