“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Arundel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

After a long visit around Arundel Castle, we were all tired and hungry, we walked the High Street, but nothing really grabbed us until we saw the menu and homemade food signs at Partners! As we stepped in to this low ceiling quaint building it was clear we had found a little gem. Boy were we right, great service, great food, perfect eggs!! amazing chips, beautiful cakes, to name a few, it was lovely! We left very full and very satisfied! We will defiantly be back. Overall a very relaxed, personal, passionate display of Great Customer Service, which is very refreshing in the fast paced, non engaging times we live in. I highly recommend.

1  Thank noyce76

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Perfect egg, lovely sausage! Brilliant breakfast! Super quick service, hot and friendly! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank MsSC86
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Café was tucked away up a side street very close to the river.
Seating was limited but very cosy.
very good menu I am sure everybody could find something to eat.
Cost was very reasonable,service was quick and attentive.

1  Thank susanOxted
Reviewed August 4, 2017

My husband,daughter and I stopped at Arundel en route toSouthampton this morning and we're delighted to find this cosy, colourful cafe for breakfast.
We all had different breakfast orders and the food was delicious, really nicely presented and hot. The scrambled egg was perfect and the regular and light breakfasts were both superb (not greasy, just really tasty)
The lady serving was really lovely too.
We will definitely make a point of using this place for a breakfast pit stop again.

The Wallis' Crew, Seaford

1  Thank famwallis
Reviewed July 9, 2017

I met a couple of friends for breakfast and I must say it was absolutely fantastic the food was piping hot and the owner was very pleasant. All our plates were empty when finished I shall definitely be back it was scrummy.

1  Thank mccann369