Stayed for 1 night, a dinner bed and breakfast "pamper break". Hotel good, clean and with well tended grounds. Dinner was excellent, the only gripe being the ridiculously expensive wines. £26 for an Australian chardonnay....please!! Also, as in many places, the post dinner coffee at £3.70 a small cup is a bit of a stretch and at odds with the huge flask of the same stuff that comes included with breakfast! Breakfast was the usual buffet, good choice but a shame kippers or haddock were not available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton