Stayed at the Hilton Arundel, this Easter weekend, Lovely Hotel set in it own grounds,with a golf course, tennis courts, we have stayed there before , its a very warm hotel , as the weather was very cold , but it was very cosy, the swimming pool, was lovely and warm,the staff are very friendly, the the breakfast was great, Top marks,if you are a golfer you would be in heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton