My room (No 132) was as small and shabby as the worst B&B I have visited. The furniture looked as if it was out of a junk shop and the bathroom was no better. No minibar and none of the usual amenities one would expect in hotel charging in the region of £140 per room.
I did not try the restaurant.
The only redeeming factor was a very friendly and helpful trainee at reception who managed to get me a lot of information off the internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton