“Wonderful evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a fanastic meal here on our recent visit to Arundel. The restaurant was very busy and I would definitely recommend booking. Despite being busy the waiters were very attentive from the moments we arrived. The food was delicious and the atmosphere buzzing. We really couldn't fault anything. Even the coffee was amazing. If you're in Arundel you should eat here... You won't regret it.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Staying over due to work, my colleague and i had a lovely relaxed dinner here. Staff were really friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious. Would definitley visit again if and when i'm in the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant with an extensive menu, infact too many lovely things to choose from. It is reasonably priced and can accomodate both couples and a larger party whilst retaining it's intimate atmosphere.
I have eaten here on a number of occasions and would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Been a number of time for lunch and dinner, highly recommended. Great service, very attentive staff. Fab Menu - not expensive, perfect for an romantic dinner for two of for a family meal out. Best Restaurant in Arundel I think! :))

Reviewed March 4, 2014

For me La Campania rates as offering some of the best Italian influenced food I've had in the UK. The service is unobtrusive but friendly and informative, if that's what you want, the coffee is, in my view, the best in the area. Price wise it compare with local places but the quality makes it superior value for money. If I have one tiny criticism is that the portions are just a bit too generous, which I know, however, wouldn't be a problem for a lot of diners! Delicious, delicious, I want to try the whole menu!