“Great Little Find - We Will Be Back!!!”

Pappardelle Ristorante and Osteria
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Arundel
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ground floor Osteria open all day for Musetti coffee, homemade pastries lunches and fully stocked bar of over 60 wines and 20 grappa all available to sample by the glass. First floor traditional Italian Ristorante with intimate atmosphere and delicious homemade measls and desserts. Booking essential at the weekend.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Came across this little restaurant by default really!! What a find!! We sat downstairs in the welcoming Osteria on Valentines Day (early evening). Luckily we came early before the restaurant started to fill up. The food was delicious - veggie antipasto to start with and then pesto and goats cheese lasagne (yum yum!!). My partner had the lamb lasagne and he said it was delicious as well. We both treated ourselves to the tiramisu which was great as well (after all it was Valentine's Day - back to the diet tomorrow!!).
The waiting staff were excellent - friendly without being over attentive.
We will definitely be back to visit again.

There are newer reviews for Pappardelle Ristorante and Osteria

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a superb 5 course meal at Pappardelle on New Years Eve, the service was first class, ambience lovely, fantastic value, recommend.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My fiancee and I visited the Osteria on two occasions during the course of our weekend in arundel, once for an after dinner drink, and really enjoyed the relaxed and stylish settings, and great service, so much so that we went back for Sunday brunch and were not disappointed! We hadnt been able to eat in the restaurant as we didnt book but hope to on our next visit!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I've had dinner upstairs in Pappardelle with friends and family and do like to take the family to Osteria downstairs for lunch when I'm in Arundel. The window tables and seats are a great place to watch the world go by. The measure of good food for me is the quality of the ingredients, and it seems they have found the best of everything from Italy, and brought it to Arundel. It is one of the few places I'll try new things on the menu instead of sticking to old favourites. I just go with their recommendations, and plenty of bread and olives. Oh, and upstairs in Pappardelle definitely ask them to recommend you a wine and a grappa from the most extensive selection I've ever seen.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We've been to Pappardelle several times and have enjoyed meals both downstairs in the Osteria and in the first floor restaurant. During our last visit (party of 9) we had the chance to try some new dishes from the revamped restaurant menu. As always the atmosphere is the best you can experience in town and the service is fast and friendly. The cosy surroundings are what make Pappardelle such a great place to visit with your partner of friends.