“Love This Place!”
Review of Bagels & Coffee

Bagels & Coffee
Ranked #33 of 59 Restaurants in Arundel
Description: Bagels and Coffee is a small family run business that serves fresh bagels, italian roast coffee and a traditional hungarian desert, "Chimney Cake" ore as the hungarians call it, Kurtos Kalacs.
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Came here twice in one day! What more can I say! Really very good bagel, I had the Original. Delicious. I also had a couple of portions of their frozen yoghurt, also delicious.
The Chimney Cakes look amazing. Definitely next time for that one!
The guys in here are so friendly and helpful.
If you're in Arundel, seeing the sights, do yourselves a favour and grab a bite to eat. It's well worth it.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Family run farther and sons business.fantastic customer service, fantastic coffee and chimney cakes are the best IV ever tasted.secret recipe so I have to go back again and again to see about getting that recipe. Full range of different bagals to.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Not a bad word to say. Friendly staff, delicious bagels and great coffee!

I take a notable detour on my way to the office every week to grab a coffee and pick up a bagel for myself and a colleague for “Bagel Friday”.

Keep up the great work guys!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Great little place - great food, great service and in a great location. Added to my regulars list :)

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I had the Chickenado and my boyfriend had the Breakfast bagel. We ended up sharing both. They were absolutely amazing. The coffee is out of this world. Definitely the best I’ve had in a while. He had a freshly squeezed orange and mango juice that was squeezed on the spot. Definitely recommend!!!