“Summer Treat”

The Parlour Arundel
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Arundel
Description: Everyday is a Sundae at the Parlour Arundel #theparlourmovement Open late for take aways and sit ins Eat parlour, Socialise Parlour, Wear Parlour, SMALL PLACE, BIG WELCOME, EVEN BIGGER DESSERTS, LOUND MUSIC All our portions are large adult sizes, but we offer small cones and tubs for smaller appetites and children DOWNLOAD OUR APP FOR MENU AND LOTS MORE
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had a lovely afternoon in Arundel, topped off with a treat two icecream sundaes to share. I would recommend this parlour without hesitation. Lovely atmosphere too.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Always try to make at least one visit a year as sadly we don't live locally. Since our last visit there is now a lovely garden area out front and an array of new flavours to choose from. Spoilt for choice, it is hard not to want to try them all! I plumped for the Raspberry Pavlova and Malteser White Chocolate which did not dissapoint (along with toppings!). The Parlour is extremely popular so we were lucky to find a table over the Festival, however don't let that put you off as there is a takeaway service. Genuinely lovely owners and staff, hope to see you again!

1  Thank Rachael_Bull
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband ordered a coffee ice cream in a cone and I then asked for a tub as I couldn’t have the cone and the young lady asked if I had allergies, I said yes I’m gluten intolerant and she immediately turned round and washed the scoop.
I am very impressed by this.
The ice creams were delicious.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

An absolute brilliant addition to Arundel’s restaurant/cafe offerings. We tried here with 2 of our children and will be definitely returning. The classic sundaes are the business and both children certainly got there fill. The “Death by Chocolate” was amazing and required a trip to the gym today to run off some of the calories. Make sure you have your mobile phone as you will need to download the app to access the full menu.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We went along in the evening for dessert- amazing choice! We only discovered it a few weeks ago, and had to come back to sample more. The range of options available is huge, and the choice of flavours is also impressive. Two of our parties chose sundaes, and they arrived promptly, looking spectacular! The staff were friendly and helpful, and we were treated to a short background of the history of the shop. All the chosen desserts were delicious, and I'm taking friends back to try more. Twice in one week!
The only thing is, they are paperless, so have no menu's available. It can be downloaded via app onto phones, but they only have one store phone for people who aren't able to get it themselves.