Zeenat Kebabish Restaurant
Ranked #279 of 568 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Barbecue, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Afghani
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I’ve just enjoyed some lovely food with excellent service. The food was very prepared in front of me and was well prepared. I really enjoyed the mixed starters. I ordered chicken pasanda and a plain naan, both the pasanda and the naan tasted fresh. Couldn't fault the service which was excellent. Would have no hesitation in returning again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank printing55

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2014

1 Thank printing55
“Great food/Great value”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

went with my family to Zeenat Restaurant once again ,we always like it but this time we seen lots of improvement ,the service is much improved the food was on time.there was my brother in law with us ,he was very impressed and shocked when we get the mix grill in the sizzler ,he took few photos.I really recommend it to every one to go and try once again you will love it .

1 Thank suliman666 B
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

HI every one; I just want to share some interesting story with you, me,my family and friends are mostly go out for food to eat and we go to many Restaurant in london, Birmingham ,leicester and some time even to Manchester .But mostly we go to a Restaurant called ZEENAT KEBABISH in coventry ,and we went there last week, the food is always excellent but this time was very quick ,nice and cleaned the chairs and tables .all staff were wearing nice and cleaned uniforms,very friendly staff.we ordered mix grill ,lamb kebabs,lamb biryani chicken karahi and Afghani nan everything are very good but the mix grill is the best.

2 Thank suliman666 B
London, United Kingdom
“Worth the Travel”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Have been here several times. The Grill kebab here is the best I have had in many restaurants around london, nothing can beat these ones. Service has been amazing since the recently managegment change over, having looked at the reviews other people have put on. Staff are amazing their are very welcoming from the very moment you walk in to the place. Parking is reasonable in local streets.

I was extremtly surpirse with the price... like some say it worth every penny of it!!

I would strongly recomemand to eveyone. You wont be Disappointed!

• Visited July 2014