“What a lovely curry.”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We moved in to the neighbourhood not long ago and would never have found this place if we hadn't. What a lovely place staff are always friendly, food is some of the best curries I've ever had and I do enjoy a curry, having lived in curry mile for many years. Always clean and generally a lovely spot to visit. Have been on many occasions since we got here and tried most of their menu now. Go and enjoy; we do.
Oh and on the odd occasion you don't want to eat in they do, serve as a take out but don't deliver.
=)

1  Thank Lizziesdad

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This restaurant is absolutely, "Terrific". It manages to serve very very high quality food. At a very reasonable price. The restaurant is decorated very tastefully. The staff are way above average and couldn't be more helpful. They will always cater at short notice.
I visit this retaurant for every family occasion the last of which was my sons 18th Birthday where eight of us had exceptional meals not a fault with our service, a very enjoyable night.
We visit this restaurant often and have never had cause to complain.
Bombay Joes have had changes over the years and were a Thai Restaurant for a while.
We love it the way it is, I give it a ten out of ten.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Bombay Joes is fantastic - best indian resturant in Coventry. With visiting here once a week to eat in or take away! I give this resturant 10/10 try for yourself you will be impressed great food, service and value for money. Great place to go with friends,partners or family's :) will also do small portions for children! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Visited here on a Saturday night, we didn't book but were late so this wasn't a problem. Staff were friendly and the food came quite quickly. Food tasted fresh and was high quality. Two of us ate a starter and main course with popadoms to start with for well under £50, so value was good too.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Eaten here twice now when in Coventry on Business, and really enjoy the food at Bombay Joe's. It is well presented, tasty and of very good value.

Service is also very good. I asked for my meal to be made very spicy, and they definately came up with the goods. Usually, restaurants would just make it a little spicier to avoid meals coming back due to being too spicy so well done to them.

I will definately visit again when next in the area, and would recomment fully