“Gorgeous!”

Ranked #45 of 599 Restaurants in Coventry
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Habibi is one of my favorite restaurants! Myself and my friends come here regularly and always have a seat in the shisha tent in the garden! the ambiance is lovely and you really feel like you are somewhere else.

The food is lovely and we always have a variety of dishes! the best thing about here is that you can bring your own drinks (you do pay corkage) but this will be cheaper that the drink you would buy in a restaurant anyway!

Would recommend to anyone who loves a dining experience and not just your average meal!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Myself and three friends booked a table at this restaurant on May 12th for a birthday celebration.

You have the choice of sitting inside in the authentically decorated restaurant, or outside on the cushions underneath a canopy by a fire. We always sit outside so we can smoke. The atmosphere is very good, and a lady who I think either owns or runs the restaurant has always said hello to us and made us feel welcome.

The food is always nices and comes in really big portions so you often end up sharing. You are also able to bring in your own alcohol (for a reasonable corkage fee)

The birthday cake was bought out after the dinner as requested and some of the staff and the other customers all joined in singing happy birthday.

The food is reasonably price and the portions are big and tasty. The staff are always friendly. One of the best restaurants in Coventry

Reviewed June 4, 2013

In Coventry, somewhere like Habibi is a treat! Coventry does not have many good restaurants. This is the only place I can say that I get consistently good food. The selection is also excellent; perfect for meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans and so on. I have a great time every time I come here, and the BYOB policy is also quite handy. THe staff are generally friendly and helpful, although I have had one bad experience. However, the incredible authentic food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Me and my best friend are visiting this place on regular basic after work. The food is delicious and portions are so big that we always share one plate. Our favorite dish is HABIBI CHICKEN SHARWERMA (slices of chicken marinated in herbs and spices) with habibi special rice (rice and vermicelli, raisins, fried onions and fried nuts) and cinnamon tea.

During one visit we ordered MASHROUB BEITJALAL ( traditional palestinian hot milk drink flavoured with cardamom pods) and we nearly choked on it :D To spicy for us ^^

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Habibi offers delicious food especially kebab and kofte.. but some other meat staff might be a bit too greasy for those who are not used to it. and some of its staff is very friendly. but I don't like the fact that sometimes whatever you order, they say they are out of it...

they definitely need to upgrade their toilets also. for such a crowded place, it is too far from being enough. also, they need to change that door with an automatically closing one. if you happen to sit close to the door, those leaving or entering the restaurant, they never close it and you get exposed to cold a lot especially in winter evenings.

1  Thank daff0dile