“Delicious food”

Ranked #35 of 613 Restaurants in Coventry
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

In Coventry, somewhere like Habibi is a treat! Coventry does not have many good restaurants. This is the only place I can say that I get consistently good food. The selection is also excellent; perfect for meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans and so on. I have a great time every time I come here, and the BYOB policy is also quite handy. THe staff are generally friendly and helpful, although I have had one bad experience. However, the incredible authentic food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Me and my best friend are visiting this place on regular basic after work. The food is delicious and portions are so big that we always share one plate. Our favorite dish is HABIBI CHICKEN SHARWERMA (slices of chicken marinated in herbs and spices) with habibi special rice (rice and vermicelli, raisins, fried onions and fried nuts) and cinnamon tea.

During one visit we ordered MASHROUB BEITJALAL ( traditional palestinian hot milk drink flavoured with cardamom pods) and we nearly choked on it :D To spicy for us ^^

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Habibi offers delicious food especially kebab and kofte.. but some other meat staff might be a bit too greasy for those who are not used to it. and some of its staff is very friendly. but I don't like the fact that sometimes whatever you order, they say they are out of it...

they definitely need to upgrade their toilets also. for such a crowded place, it is too far from being enough. also, they need to change that door with an automatically closing one. if you happen to sit close to the door, those leaving or entering the restaurant, they never close it and you get exposed to cold a lot especially in winter evenings.

1  Thank daff0dile
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Authentic food and shisha pipes in a Bedouin tent outdoor space, lovely friendly staff...food can be shared with a mezze or eaten separately. It should really be tasted to be appreciated.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My friends and I go to Habibis on a regular basis, so I only felt it right to tell everyone how fab it is!
The atmosphere is brilliant, so relaxed, you can either sit indoors or outside in the Bedouin tent (our fave) blankets and fire pits provided.
The food is consistently good and I think a little cheap for the quality, I'd happily pay twice what they charge.
The shisha pipes are a bit of fun too, they really add to the authenticity of the place.
The place is huge, you'd never think it from the outside!
Cannot recommend it enough :)