“Good experience but wouldn't go again ”

TGI Friday's - Coventry
Ranked #115 of 577 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good experience but wouldn't go again ”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

A good experience but I wouldn't go again.... As with all american themed restaurants it is fairly overpriced for what you get. I went in the daytime so there wasn't much atmosphere. The food was slightly bland and I felt the menu didn't offer that much variety. Although over server Jordan H was very friendly and made it an enjoyable time.

• Polish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wow!! ”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Firstly we was sat at a decent sized table for 3 people, we was told our server would be over to say hello who didn't turn up until 5 mins of sitting down she took our orders and drink orders, not going to lie she wasn't very polite abit rude half way through our visit we was told Jordan H was taking over as our server who was splendid and fun made our experience joyful, I had steak Which was amazing!! Jordan H rocks it !!

Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“Teenage Party Meal”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Had a fab meal to celebrate my sons 13th birthday. They made a HUGE balloon hat that he had to wear while we were there and sang an alternative birthday song. Really great food, atmosphere and staff. A bit pricey for all the time, but perfect for a special treat.

• Visited December 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Terrible service, rude breakfast staff”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was staying at the premier inn next door. Firstly I was kept waiting for 45 minutes for a table, then when I was seated the music was so loud I could barely hear a word the server was saying. (Apparently TGI Fridays have a minimum volume,and the music was at the minimum volume) The burger I ordered took over 30 minutes to arrive and was bland.

When I went down for breakfast in the morning the member of staff on duty literally barked at me to "sit down over there" Clearly customers are a major interruption to this staff members day. I mentioned this to the receptionist at the premier inn who described the member of staff to me exactly - seems this wasnt a one off.

Visited November 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great service.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fantastic service by Danson. Very attentive, always asking if we were ok and even showed us a card trick which was amazing. Food arrived on time and was lovely. Cocktails weren't too bad either!!

• Visited January 2014