“most visited”

Rupali Indian restaurant
Ranked #85 of 580 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy award winning Indian cuisine at the Rupali Restaurant. Rupali is a renowned restaurant based in the heart of the midlands, where delicious food is matched with beautiful table settings and an excellent five star service that will satisfy every customer. We offer an incredible range of starters, main courses, sundries and drinks including a selection of wines, beers, champagnes and much more. Let Rupali help you create a unique and delicious menu for your event to make your day even more special. The marvellously decorated restaurant provides ample seating for all guests with the option to set the perfect mood with a live pianist. Work with our team of professionals to combine flavours from our entire menu, to host the perfect wedding feast that you and your guests can enjoy and remember for years to come. Get in touch with us for reservations and bookings or just general enquiries.
Solihull
“most visited”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Food is good - easy to book over the phone and very accommodating of large numbers for meals. Service is good, never has a bad report.

Visited November 2012

coventry
“Ok but not great”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I used the Rupali when it opened and it was a really good experience and to became my favourite, paying that bit extra was worth it. I visited again recently, the service was great but the still have the same menu and I was disappointed when I ordered a speciality dish that was not up to standard. I would visit again but it would not be at the top of my list

“Poor Customer Services and Over Priced”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you want to go to this restaurant expect to pay for everything!
The staff have no customer service skills.
We made a complaint about the soft drinks being flat. It turns out they use the 2ltre bottle cokes that have been open previously, Anyway we took one sip and asked for a new glass. They replaced it but charged us for the first round of drinks. So we ask fizzy drink, they open up a coke bottle thats out of date, hence no fizz, Again no apology or offer to take the drinks off the bill. Instead nothing but attitude. Dont go if you have an opinion or looking for a quite/relaxing evening as you will only walk out of fhere angry.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank John1118118
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been going here for years, the food is fantastic, I've never been to an Indian that comes anywhere near this place for food, service and atmosphere, you are always treated with a warm welcome, the staff are always smiling and the food is top notch, I really can't praise this place enough

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Louise M
Fillongley, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food quality”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Living lived in Leicester for many years and visited lots of Indian restaurants I would describe myself as fairly experienced in Indian dining.

This was my first visit to Rupali and the food was some of the finest Indian cuisine that I have ever had. The highlight for me was the main course of 'Lamb Lemon Grass', which combined the delicacy of lemon grass, the heat and flavour of Indian spices, and a lovely zesty kick of lime. Superb, and complimented wonderfully by the lemon rice and a chilli and garlic naan bread.

There is a wide vegetarian selection (my dining companion was vegetarian), with the paneer in particular being of a lovely quality - we had some as part of a shared starter. My companion's main course of paneer dansak was perhaps a little to hot for her tastes, so it may be advisable to select a milder dish if you have a more delicate palate.

The desserts are standard frozen fare, but reasonably priced with a decent selection and pleasant enough. It was nice to have the choice of both Cobra and Kingfisher on draught, rather than just one plus the ubiquitous Stella or Carling etc.

Finally, we found the service to be very polite, efficient, and unobtrusive.

Overall, highly recommended. I hope to return soon.

• Visited August 2012