“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my partner and parents.

Everyone had an excellent time! Food amazing all fresh and great quality. No comparison between China red and your normal buffet place & great value for money compared to your local chinese takeaway! Give it a try!

1  Thank GreggCov

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Visited on Sunday night...it was very quiet.

I love the all you can eat fixed price a'la carte notion. Food was superb. Bit pricey - £13.90 for a nine year old was a bit steep. My fear was he was subsidising the costs of the adults.

That said we ate well, and left happy, so a small gripe.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

China Red, all the benefits of an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet without having to leave your table!! What's not to like!?! :)

China Red along with Cosmo, are my 2 choices for Chinese/Asian buffet in coventry. Costs are pretty much identical. (approx £33 for 2 with soft drinks)

I only discovered this place recently but have been twice already.

You order as many dishes off the main menu you want (as many times as you want) for 1 set price. Food is fresh, hot and brought to your table.

Only been here weekdays early (6:30pm - 7:30pm) when it's not very busy and have had no problems with service whatsoever, I have however seen reviews complaining about the service delays during busy periods.

So my recomendation is go early!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Top class we had a meal for 4 eat what you like off the menu when u like as much as you like for 13.90 we had a great time great food and some good music in the background.

1  Thank c0vw0lves
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

My 2nd time here. Service and food very good, we enjoyed the lot. We will be going again. Thank you.