“Excellent !”

Ranked #4 of 585 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Turmeric Gold, an award winning restaurant, has been serving great Indian food with a healthy twist for over a decade in the beautiful, historic surrounding of a 700 year old cottage going back to the 13th century. Come and enjoy good food in the charm of our luxury historic setting .Turmeric Gold has been showered with many accolades and awards for customer service and good food, with excellent selection of wines and beers, spirits and champagne.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Been here quite a few times and it get better every visit.
My wife wanted fancied something that wasn't on the menu and the manager 'Jay' has said in the past if there is something you fancy and not on the menu we will see what we can do, my wife ended up having the most delicious Fish Sashlick.

It was my birthday and even had the deserts on the house.

Overall the food, presentation and service has to be on par with even the best restaurants in Britain.
Will be coming back for sure!

There are newer reviews for Turmeric Gold

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here and the staff were very accomodating! A lovely atmosphere and gorgeous food! Its my second time here and I will definately be back for more! I recommend Turmeric Gold to anyone!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Still sat in the restaurant great food and even better service. The waiters overheard our conversion and heard it was my birthday and surprised me with a happy birthday dessert and a round of drinks for us! Will definitely be back! Very happy customer!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great food. Great service once again. The service is excellent and a good treat for anybody. Courses were fantastic

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a work thing and ended up going again the week after with my family. Friendly staff really know there stuff. Not that cheap but you pay for what you get and it's worth it. Food was lovely and the portions are very good, nice mango stuff and mouth cleansers plus a hot towel to finish!

Would eat here again