TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
This place puts the Customer FIRST! Brilliant

Needed a room for a client meeting near the NEC. All the local hotels were more money than a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $19.81
More Info
from $18.49
More Info
All reviews wedding venue hole courses excellent golf couldn't do enough lovely venue blyth fairways baptism
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we all had an amazing time beautiful place lovely food and I think the one ladies names was lynne....she was soooooo helpful and friendly

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019

I get up the range about once a week & it’s pleasant place to practice wither nice views & also watch the planes approach/depart BHX & then into the refurbished bar for coffee afterwards. Well worth a visit.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019

A group of 72 golfers......course in very good condition however buggies overpriced as were the pull trollies.Food afterwards very disappointing .

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Played the Blythe and Somers courses and what excellent condition the course is in. Greens were even paced, well cut lovely and green. If in the area make time for a visit you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Here's another Golf club situated close to Coventry and easily accessible from Birmingham / NEC / Birmingham Airport. My visit was for an IT event being held there by 'Axis Communications'.

Due to the detrimental effects of 'Storm Gareth' (March 2019) and arriving later on in the day, I was somewhat limited by what I could do and where I could go.

Thanks to the clear signage, I was able to find the 'Meriden' conference room immediately (it's on the ground floor, next to the bar area). The setting is truly inspiring, as it has views that overlook the main golf course. When I arrived food was being served. After having a light snack, I was able to listen to the remaining presentations and excellent live demonstrations that involved practical security detection of the outside areas. I found it a very informative and enjoyable learning experience. The staff from Axis were friendly, welcoming and extremely professional, even though I was from outside the company.

I was at the venue for over 3 hours, and this was enough to be able to observe that the room was large. well-lit, modern with excellent ventilation, had cutting-edge presentation/technology aids and other excellent amenities. The toilets were clean, and the parking is plentiful and easily accessible.

Although I am not a golfer, this was certainly a memorable visit and I'd be happy to return again in the future for another corporate event.

Date of experience: March 2019