Tripadvisor

harvb100
Stretton-On-Dunsmore, United Kingdom
via mobile
Standard cinema

Nothing special really. Over priced like all cinemas now but good deals on Groupon lol Parking is... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2019

from $18.47
More Info
from $20.81
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Friendly staff ready to help e.g when coffee spray doesn't work staff ready to help. If nobody is there to serve tickets they let you through. Variety of films for all ages spoiler in June twenty twenty wonder woman th fun comes out

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Never been to odeon cinema here before. Came to see IT Chapter 2 on Saturday 7th September.

Noticed upon collecting tickets it refused them, I checked my booking and for some reason (no fault of mine, I promise I’m not completely useless) the date was the 6th and so thinking that was that and I was going to be forking out for more tickets, the manager James came over, did a couple of checks and was happy to let us in to watch the film as organised, Even premium seating from the original booking.

Good chap

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Joshphilipedwards
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Thankyou all so so much for today. I had forgot my phone with the tickets I had already purchased, also in my phone was my credit card.so had no money.
The fantastic staff saw how sad my young daughter was and allowed us in.
You really made my little girl's day.
Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Decided to go to the Odeon, as the other cinema was not showing the movie that we wanted to see. The counter staff at the snack bar were miserable. The guy checking the tickets was miserable. The "PREMIERE" (over priced at over £11) seats were worn and uncomfortable. Visited the gents and to say they were a disgrace is an understatement, they obviously hadn't been cleaned in hours (looked like days). One the movie had finished, took our waste to place in the bins, however they hadn't been emptied and there were piles of rubbish on top of the bins!!! What has happened!?!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank JACKBAKER123
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Visited to see Aladdin - while easy to get to screen and pleasant clean building , with staff happy to help - the screen was extremely uncomfortable , the seats rock hard and awkward to sit in without slouching down the chair to avoid the headrest , the film just became awkward to watch ! But still an enjoyable film , just very uncomfortable and bring a coat or something to put behind your head if you plan on comfort

Date of experience: May 2019