“Premier Inn - Binley (Coventry East)”

Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel
Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the Premier Inn in Binley (Coventry East) for the Ice Hockey Play off finals last weekend.

As we booked late this was a little further away from the Ice Rink that we wanted to stay, but the price was very reasonable.

Arrived at 10:30pm on Friday and received a very warm reception. The rooms were clean with one large double bed for me and a single bed for my 13 year old son.

Breakfast is served in TGI Friday's opposite and the quaity was very good. Instad on the usual help yourself cooked breakfast, your individual orders are taken and it arrived fresh, hot and on hot plates. All very impressive.

Would welcome this Premier Inn for anyone considering budget weekend accomadtion.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our stay at this premier inn was good but not great, a good tip to stop heating control from clicking is turn heater off at wall,cooler room is better than a sleepless night.get down to breakfast as early as poss TGIF gets very busy and noisy,rooms car park side are quieter.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

One night stay for an exhibition at the Ricoh.

Rooms are clean and equipped to the normal Premier standard.

The reception staff are helpful land friendly.

Breakfast was hot, and the offer of a poached egg was greatly appreciated. The dining facilities are best avoided during the evening - it was a full and rowdy place with a lot of unruly children and very shouty parents! We went to Frankie. & Benny's instead. Lively without being unsettling.

Overall, usuall Premier Inn.

And that means a good stopover for a comfortable bed and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014

A nice 4 night stay,staff very good could not do enough for us. Room was clean and well set out.
Bed could of been better,could feel the springs, needed a good mattress cover.
triple glazed widows, no traffic noise.

Room Tip: Disable room well laid out, and a very good size bathroom.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Me and my boyfriend spent 3 nights here last weekend for his birthday as a little get away. It was a brilliant price and we haven't got a bad word to say! The staff were extremely polite and helpful, room was immaculate and clean towels and mugs etc each morning. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stay at this Premier Inn quite a lot when I'm working in the area. The staff know my name when I'm checking inn and the fact I like an extra quilt. Some of the rooms can be noisy from the traffic, so I always ask for a change of room if I'm on the road side. The staff always do their best and are always friendly and welcoming and the breakfast staff at TGI's are just as good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

So I stayed here at the beginning of March with my husband for 2 nights. Check in was fine although I had to go back to reception for more towels as they have us 1 set for a couple, mattress pinged and popped in my back everytime I moved which lead to a sore back & the staff didn't really seem to care all that much. After our first night I had to ask for fresh towels as we were leaving for the day, and was grunted at by the member of staff. Fresh Towels were left along with the old ones and the bin was emptied... But that was all. Any other Premier Inn I have stayed in has cleaned the bathroom down and re-made the bed, just a general tidy.

The hotel itself was clean and tidy and fine for what we needed, but I can't say it would be my first choice on our next visit to Coventry.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple