Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Room was very clean, comfortable and spacious! Girls on the desk were very helpful, held open doors for me as I had a large bag. Fire alarm did go off twice at 4am and 7am - which was annoying, but we found out this was due to smoking in one of the rooms which the hotel could not help. I did write an email to say apart from this, the stay was brilliant and they gave us our money back!!! Top Class service! Will definatley stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a comfortable stay The bed was comfortable and the television was a good size There was ample tea and coffee in the room. We did not like having to go to TGI FRIDAYS for breakfast and if we stay here again we would not book the breakfast but go elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Have stayed in this hotel a few times. It is close to shops, and has a TGI's next to it. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very nice and clean. The rooms can get very hot but the quality of the bed makes up for it as i always get a good night sleep. The tv is of a good size but the beds should be re positioned so that they are face on to the tv.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

After reading some reveiws on this hotel i was quite worried. Although we should not have been. When we arrived the lady on reception was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and the bathroom, the shower could have more pressure but thats the only thing i could find that could be improved. Free wifi for 30 minutes is a bonus and very good one. This hotel for £31 per night is great value and will definatley use again if in Coventry. TGI Fridays great as well, we didnt have breakfast as you can can get cheaper anywere else. Ignore bad reveiws this is a great hotel for one night or even more i wouyld gladly stay too.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Yes, the bed was comfortable, the room s adequate however I left feeling disappointed. On arrival the front of house employee couldn't be bothered to stand to welcome me and my partner. Then I was presented with a check-in card on which THEY decided my partner was female - which he is far from!! I corrected this on the card, including his name, yet my invoice still showed the incorrect details. The next morning, housekeeping was knocking at my door at 11.20 when check out was at 12pm, I advised I would be about 20 minutes. 20 minutes later, they entered my room without warning, when I just exited the shower! I left feeling very embarrassed and disappointed

2  Thank Andrew131
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn our main objective remains to deliver a high level of customer service in all our establishments. We apologise for the service you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments have been noted and will be duly investigated by both Head Office and the Management Team at our hotel.

Please be assured at Premier Inn we take the service provided to all our guests very seriously and your feedback will be duly followed up.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Many thanks to Katie for her excellent customer service skills. We did not stay at this hotel but called in as we were lost and needed directions to the Bromsgrove Central premier inn.
Katie kindly printed us directions and advised us we were only about 40 mins drive away.
We were very impressed with her professionalism and courtesy.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Good hotel recently refurbished, great check in, the 2 ladies at the desk were very good. Pity about TGI Fridays, loud music, no choice of beers, only freezing cold lager.
Breakfast was only OK, I would stay again but get breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business