“Great hotel”

Premier Inn Coventry East (Binley/A46) Hotel
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed November 19, 2012

6 of us stayed here on a Sarurday night. Check in was good. Rooms are basic but really nice, had a lovely smell in them. Everything was there that we needed. Fire alarm went of in the middle of the night for no reason, everything was fine and staff didn't know why it had gone off. Upon check out staff asked us it everything was ok with out night's sleep, we said yes apart from the fire alarm going off, so they gave us our money back. Excellent service...Even before this happened we liked everything about this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was attending event at Stoneleigh. This hotel is well placed and easy to find.
Lovely welcoming staff and really clean decent sized room.
Great power shower. Had no problems and got a good nights sleep.
Didn't try the food after reading reviews on here but Morrisons and Macdonalds are close by.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Took the kids after a day at Warwick castle got the hotel and popped to TGIs to book for dinner and were told, can't book that late, an hour wait, just have to queue. Not feasible with two hungry kids. Crossed the estate to the pub, same wait there, so ended up with, joy, McDonald's.

Need our warning. Book in advance if you want dinner.

Great hotel, clean and with friendly staff.

Room Tip: Book for dinner!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Just returned from a trip to England, Booked a couple of nights, just as good as last time, clean, friendly, and a good size room, Carolyn ( hope I its right) has the nicest, friendliest welcoming smile, and it doesn't change. In brief, a very good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a good stay in the hotel, no problems with the good location (for us), very comfortable and quiet room, and friendly staff. However, the experience was soured by the very poor breakfast experience at TGI Friday, to a point where we'd seriously not consider taking breakfast in a Premier Inn with no dedicated restaurant again. We had booked for 9.30am as requested by the hotel staff but arrived to find no cups or cereal bowls, no hash browns, fresh fruit, croissants, muffins, porridge, skimmed or semi-skimmed milk. We were told the restaurant had run out due to not knowing the number expected for breakfast. Restaurant staff told us this happens every Sunday morning. And to top it off, what food was left was cleared away promptly at 10am! We spoke to the manager and ended up taking their apology in the form of complimentary breakfast. But unfortunately Premier Inn failed on this occasion to deliver on their promise of a Premier breakfast and this has disappointed us.

Room Tip: All good I would say.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Oxford_lad
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed for one night whilst away on business. Staff at check-in were very friendly and helpful. My room was at the end of the corridor which was brilliant as it meant I had no passing foot traffic.

My room was very clean, modern and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and I was impressed with the large flat screen TV. The room was very quiet and overall I had a very good nights sleep.

For £29 this was an absolute bargain and I have nothing but praise for this particular Premier Inn - I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark_Jonesy
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Room was clean and comfortable although I had trouble keeping the room warm throughout my stay. A jumper sorted that though. The staff were friendly and greeted you every time you went through reception.
What amazed me was how quiet my room was considering how near a main road the hotel is located. There was also building work going on at the rear of the hotel but I didn't hear a thing. So much better than previous Premier Inn's I have stayed at.
I would recommend going to the local supermarket for food of an evening though as the TGI Friday's is very expensive for what you get. However the supermarket is right next to the hotel and there is another cheaper but across the road.

Room Tip: Request rooms over looking car park
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business