Attended this hotel as part of a convention. There were so many of us that we actually stayed in the sister hotel, a short car drive away, and spent the days here. The food for the gala dinner on the Saturday evening was wonderful, fresh, tasty and plenty of it. The Sunday lunch was actually superb! best gravy I'd had in years, and the fruit crumble was to die for! Staff were friendly helpful and apparently unflappable in the face of so many people- several of which hadn't booked! The only downside was the fact that my vegan colleague spent the entire weekend eating mainly tasteless food, thrown together at the last minute, and served to her, mostly when the rest of the table had finished. She HAD booked, and had stated her dietary needs, and although she was philosophical, the rest of our group were most indignant on her behalf, and the fact we didn't get to eat all at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry