Visited weekend previous, with the guys from the Kingsbury BSAC dive club. Had a little activity to do complete concerning one of the lakes, a picturesque hazard near the 7th tee.
We had built up a good thirst, and sampled the Church End Brewery 'Goats Milk' and 'Poachers Pocket', which really hit the spot. The staff were very kind and helpful, and we stopped for a spot of dinner. Enjoyed by all of the guys, i had the steak pie, which though plain looking was an oral masterpiece.
Puds available, couldn't manage one..
Great visit, well worth a visit. Good grounds / views across the valley, kind and friendly service, good ales, great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry