Recently stayed with a party of fellow golfers at this hotel through a golfbreak.com booking. The accommodation and food were all to a high standard and the staff were very helpful from the waitresses, reception through to bar and golf staff.
The golf course is really enjoyable, although the greens are very diffcult due to the amount of slope on many of them. This led to a few frustrating but amusing moments when putting. The course itself was in really good condition and there are some challenging holes. Not a course for the big hitters though as there are many short holes, inclduing the the first three par threes, which caused a bottleneck on the Saturday afternoon. My only slight criticism would be the lack of signs around the 4th/17th tees - we had to ask directions to work out which tee was which as these holes did not even have yardage/SI signs. . Overall though I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry