We stayed here for one night with a large proportion of our family for a family wedding. It was really lovely as a wedding venue but beyond anything the reception staff are just lovely and make this hotel
My room was small but very pleasant with a balcony overlooking the golf course and perfect for my little dog who was welcomed with open arms
My room was boiling!!!
Lovely proper single bed for our toddler.
My husband toddler daughter and little cousin used the pool which was fab and the gym looked amazing
They could do with more for kids a swing and slide would be good and a kiddie corner or something similar would be a welcome break
The function room is amazing but oddly they served the children's meals after the adults which us totally wrong in my eyes but the waiting staff and manager didn't give a toot about it
I doubt I would need to stay here again but it was nice and the reception staff are very accommodating and welcoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry