“Average”
Review of Shakes 'N' Bakes - CLOSED

Shakes 'N' Bakes
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Slow service. Their desserts aren't that great and they've always got something that they haven't got
Stocked. Food is lovely but like I said slow service. Milkshakes are nice though

1  Thank A78654

Reviewed April 17, 2014

me and my husband ordered food at 20:50 and we were told food would be delivered by 10:15,im 5 months pregnant and by this point im hungry beyond imagination.i called back to see what was going on and was given a long story of were one man down,your second in que for delivery and to make it worse our order wasnt even started to being made!and the cheek of telling me that its up to me if i still wanted to go ahead with the order!ok so i said yes and here i am and its 10:52 im absolutely sickened...

3  Thank h shaheed henry
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We ordered food for delivery last night and after reading other reviews we thought we'd order early because other people have said the service is very slow. Well, that's an understatement! We ordered 2 meals and 2 puddings which came to £19. I thought it was quite a lot for what we were ordering but assumed it would be worth it... Ha! We ordered the food at 7:15pm and the estimated delivery time was 8:45, an hour and a half wait which is what we expected. We certainly didn't expect it to be a further 45 mins late! 9:30pm is when we got our food! When we rang up to see where it was, the man on the phone sounded very rehearsed, they must get it a lot! We had to reheat our food in the microwave because it was very cold when it arrived, the portions were small and the food tasted cheap. Very very very disappointed and will not be going there again. If I wasn't so hungry I would have phoned them again for my money back. I don't know what this place is like to eat in but I would suggest that everyone avoids ordering food for delivery

2  Thank Katie_x_m
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me my wife and my 8 month old son ate here, ordered a plain pitta bread with salad (asked for no sauce as it was for 8 month old), it came after few minutes opened it up to find sweet chilli sauce. took it back and explained that it was for a baby. Gave me the correct 1 after. I ordered Cajun chicken steak with rice and chips and my wife ordered a Panini. I had to go up and ask for knife & fork for my steak, It wasn't busy so we thought it wouldn't take too long. Food came after 40 minutes, so very very long wait. but food was very nice. 4 star for food, 1 star for service. Overall 3 star

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have mixed feelings about this place.

POSITIVES: The decor is nice - I love the pink seats. The place is kept clean.The food is delicious and you receive a decent sized portion. The desserts are amazing.

NEGATIVES: The service is painfully slow. I have been twice and on both occasions I had to wait an hour for my food even though it was quiet. On one hand this suggests they do indeed make everything fresh. However, I feel they could be much quicker.