“Perfect place to eat and a real experience”
Review of Han Dynasty

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Han Dynasty
Ranked #324 of 581 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Chinese
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to eat and a real experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Had two meals here within one week. Absolutely fantastic food . Great experience. Friendly and helpful staff. Brilliant quality for money. Wish we lived closer so we could visit again

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

There are great selection of authentic food. One of the best in Coventry. Friendly staff but can be better. Great selection of fondue and BBQ food.

“Best chinese”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

The best chinese I have had in ages the quantity and quality was next to nothing highly recommend !!! 5★★★★★

York, United Kingdom
“Tasty hotpot experience.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Like KLWanderer, I was surprised to find such a lovely and authentic restaurant in Coventry! We had hotpot and BBQ, which was buffet style and therefore great for just two people (hotpot is usually a group meal). Veggies for the hotpot were available buffet-style and meat was 'ordered' from the waitress as often as you liked. The BBQ element of the meal was a hot-plate type slab in the middle of the table on which we BBQ'd meat from the buffet. Everything was very fresh and there was certainly plenty of it. For only £15.99 a head, it was definitely good value for money and I was quite surprised to find this kind of quality in such an obscure place. We didn't eat from it but the a la carte menu looked authentic and I feel confident that it would have been tasty.
All in all, a wonderful experience and if I ever find myself in Coventry again, I will be sure to go back!

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic stuff”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stumbled into this restaurant while walking from the bus station to the town centre. It is at the back of Nandos restaurant. I was surprised at the authenticity and the quality of food sold here, all within a reasonably price range. I did not go for the hotpot buffet, but instead, opted for the ala carte menu. The noodles were delicious, as were the fish soup and braised mushrooms. It was really a great find. Will definitely return the next time I'm in Coventry.

• Visited February 2013